How Can We Help

The Bilingual Service Centres are staffed with information specialists from the Manitoba government, who can provide you with information and resources on many areas, including:

  • housing
  • employment
  • business
  • education
  • environment
  • health
  • immigration
  • justice
  • and much more

Information specialists can also guide you to useful services you may not be aware of. They can help you along the way to ensure that you are able to access the programs you need. They can also assist with filling out application forms, making necessary phone calls, printing documents and other services. You will be served in the official language of your choice.

Help for local organizations

Information specialists can help local organizations accomplish a variety of projects and goals that relate to government priorities or French language services. They can also assist with important local causes.


Group presentations are available on a variety of subjects, such as:

  • employment standards
  • workplace safety and health
  • elder abuse
  • legislation on accessibility for Manitobans

A presentation about the Bilingual Service Centres is also available for those who want to learn more about the services available. Contact your local information specialist to request a presentation in your community.


If your organization is planning a conference or an annual general meeting, an information specialist can host a kiosk to promote government services and programs that are available in your region.

All BSC services are available in communities located in designated bilingual regions upon request. View the map of designated bilingual regions.

You can submit a request to your local information specialist or contact:

Email: csbsc@gov.mb.ca

Toll free: 1-866-267-6114 (from anywhere in Manitoba)